I have just discovered a new blog and I have to say that I feel a real kindred spirit with the author of Beyond Willpower. Her and I have both started our blogs for the same reason and I really have to shout out a big congrats to her for all she has accomplished! She’s currently hosting a contest on her site for the movie “Forks Over Knives” which I have hoped to see but it didn’t come to our area. Check it out by clicking on the image below and read her inspiring and very real story.
- Time Out…
- Meatless Monday; Cheesy Poppers ‘n Sweet Potato Crunch!
- New Contest posted at Beyond Willpower
- A Day In A Diet; Including More Fat = Weight Loss? Yes!
- A Day In A Diet; Acing the Exam!
- A Day In A Diet; Travel Victory!
- An Evangelical’s Response to Veganism
- Meatless Monday; Marvelous “Meatballs”
- A Day in a Diet; “That’s NOT Popcorn!”
- Meatless Monday; Hot-N-Sour Cabbage Soup!
- Friday’s Food Focus; Kale (Borecole)
- Ode to the Everyday Salad!
- JLF Seven Day Menu (85% raw)
- Very Berry Parfait, Wow!
- A Not So typical Day (or month… or two).
Tagsavocado baby bella berries blackberries Bok Choy carbohydrates cassarole Cheese Dairy delicious Dessert diabetic diet Fats Food Food Facts garlic gluten-free granola health healthy healthy dessert healthy diet herbs Italian lifestyle mozarella mushroom mushrooms non-dairy Nutrition Olive Oil olives onions Pablano pepper parfait philosophy photography pie pizza portabella potato potato substitute raspberries Raw Raw Food Raw Foodist raw vegan recipe Recipes red onion red pepper roots Salad salad greens salsa Serrano pepper Side Dish spices spinach strawberries sugar free sun-dried tomatoes superfoods sweet pepper travel vega desserts Vegan vegatarianism Vegetables Vegetarian Vegetarianism Veggies weight loss yellow pepper